Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

137 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can I cure my problem of irregular periods ?

21years ,female, 5ft 1 inch, 59kg i have a problem ......that my mensuration is not regular and in this month it delay for 14 days. what should i do?????????
Fri, 13 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Normal periods can come between 21-35 days any thing above or below this is irregular or abnormal periods.So if the periods get delayed more than 15-20 days then you need to consult a doctor to find the cause of irregular periods.It can be due to hormonal imbalance;ovarian cyst;please consult a doctor for treatment it will be better.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....