Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

How can I cure my open pores on face due to acne ?

Hello! excuse me, I have a hard time to get rid of some small holes on my face especially on my both cheeks. It is from acne that I had before, so can you please tell me how to cure it or tell me the kind of effective medicine to cure it? It just the small acne on my face and when I try to get them out, my face start having small hole. so it is hard to erase those hole from my face.
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  320
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Acne scars as mentioned on both cheeks in above case, needs treatment other than single drug. Chemical peeling- which is done at hospital setting ,is one way to clear holes. Another option is non-ablative laser treatment which trigger the changes in dermis without injuring epidermis.
Answered: Tue, 27 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
HI...dear physo..,
Thanks foe choosing HCM..,
ACNE SCARS....depend on..,
type of scars only, treatment will be confirm..,
2 types of scars...Hypertrophic, Atrophic..ok.,
Commonly used procedures are..,
1) Chemical peeling .,
2) Dermabrasion.,
3) LASER.....Non-ablative, and Diode lasers..,
So consult good dermatologist..,
He can direct U ...ok.thanQ..,
Answered: Tue, 27 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor