What is Epidermis?
Epidermis is the outermost layer of the skin having beneath which lies the dermis.
Questions and answers on "Epidermis"
Health resources related to Epidermis
- Layers of the epidermis and dermis
- Isotrex thickened epidermis how
- Lump attached to epidermis and left testicle
- Epidermis near testicles
- Cannot feel epidermis in right testicle
- Loosening of the epidermis
- Epidermis cyst on eyeball
- What is atrophic epidermis
- Staph epidermis in urine
- Epidermis in urine culture while conceiving period