Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

History of ectopic pregnancy. Done HSG. What do you think?

I have two boys 4 and 6 year old, trying for my third child,ended up with 2 ectopics ,first one had to have my right tube removed the second ectopic was in my left but resolved it self tubal miscarry. Had a hsg done left tube clear and everything normal. Docter says try naturally again but I m sure I will have a third. I don t know very confused what do you think.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
You are right in that your chances of recurrence of an ectopic pregnancy are high after having two successive ectopic pregnancies. Your tube may be patent but motility may be impaired and this could lead to yet another ectopic. The best thing in your case, if you really want to have another child would be to have an IVF. You may contact a specialist and get further advice. Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 22 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor