Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

When can I get pregnant again after the right fallopian tube was removed previously ?

I had an ectopic pregnancy at May09,2011 which my right fallopian tube was removed. When is the right time for me to get pregnant again and how can I avoid the risk of ectopic pregnancy again?
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  236
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
Thanks for choosing A Ectopic gestation,the outlook for future pregnancies depends on several factors, especially whether the other Fallopian tube is patent and also that side ovary is normally ovulating.

As a general guide, after one ectopic pregnancy, 20 per cent of women will experience another ectopic pregnancy, 30 per cent will not become pregnant again and 50 per cent will have a successful pregnancy inside the womb.
Best to start conceive is wait for a cycle or two for Hcg levels to drop completely till zero.Take care.
Answered: Sun, 29 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor