Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Heavy smoker of cannabis. What can I do to get my system cleared?

Hi I been a heavy smoker of cannabis for a long time and I got a letter from the company I work for asking me to go see my doctor and have a health check done any substances and alcohol abuse .i stop smoking 2days ago and what else can I do to get my system clean quick and pass my test I just can not afford to lose my job.please help. Many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

Addiction to substances which changes the human metabolim to bhave strangely is very common problem and there are several ways to get back to original state.

Body itself is capable to regain its lost condition if you allow it to do so. No more smoking. We can supplement body's natural process by our own natural supplements. Exercise, plenty of liquids, water, fruits, anti oxidant rich coloured vegetables can help. Tender coconut water, palm juice etc if taken twice daily can also help.

But don't smoke again. Get well soon.
Answered: Thu, 20 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor