Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Heaviness and pain near diaphragm lining, diagnosed with kidney stones, history of anxiety attack. Cause of symptoms?

i have heaviness and pain on my left side just near the diaghphram lining i have been detected with kidney stones i just want to know wether this is because of that or something else and 8 months before i hade a anxiety attack and since than i am facing lots of health problems i just want to knwo whats the reason behind it i am just 21 years old
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  122
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Good Day!

A non-obstructing kidney stone does not usually cause symptoms unless it falls down to the tube that connects the kidney to the bladder (Ureter). Then you will feel sharp pain on the back that radiates to the inguinal area. So again kidney stone inside the kidney doesn't cause symptoms.

Best of Luck.
Answered: Tue, 30 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor