what are the symptoms of kidney stones ?

what are the symptoms of...kidney stones ..i am having stomach pain??can this be kidney stones??
Thu, 15 Oct 2009
's  Response
Blood may be visible in the urine because the stone has irritated the ureter. Blood in the urine, however, does not always mean a person has a kidney stone. There may be other reasons for the blood, including kidney and bladder infections, trauma, or tumors. Urinalysis with a microscope may detect blood even if it is not appreciated by the naked eye. Sometimes, if the stone causes complete obstruction, there may be no blood in the urine because it cannot get past the stone.
prakriti's  Response
i dont think so..it will not be..stomach pain....The pain is intense and comes on suddenly.It is usually located in the flank or the side of the mid back and radiates to the groin. Those affected cannot find a comfortable position, and many writhe in pain.
rishabhdas's  Response

Oh GOD!! cask me about kidney stone pain. I eflt i will die due to pain. I was taken to ER but even after the injections it took so long to resolve. I had severe pain in back and stomack, unable to breathe well, unable to lie down or walk. it was horrible.

vikki's  Response

kidney stone cause loin pain than stomach pain. the pain is so severe it makes you to rush to ER, you may also have vomiting, sweating. not able to pass urine and also blood in urine. diagnosis is by ultrasound examination.