Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Head injury, pain, sensitive bump, mild headache, head pressure. Should I see a doctor?

I hit my head on an open cabinet door yesterday. It hurt but it seemed like the pain gradually faded. Throughout the day the bump stayed sensitive to the touch and later I had a very mild headache . Today I woke up and the area is still very sensitive, and I ve had an increasingly intense, but still mild to moderate dull headache or head pressure. Do I need to see a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  187
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hello.Thanks for the question.In view of symptoms you should surely see doctor and also consider getting a CT scan done.Head injury symptoms can sometime present after some interval after injury.Hope that answers your questions.Regards.
Answered: Fri, 15 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor