Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Having severe itching, rashes all over body, swelling. Taking anti-allergic medication. Cure?

hi.. for last 2-3 months m suffering from an itching disease. generally at night, my whole body or sometimes a part of it fills up with rashes and that part swells up. then either i need to take an anti-allergic tablet or cover myself into a blanket to generate warm into my body, it reduces the itching and within 6-7 hrs the rashes also disappears. it happens once or twice a week.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM

The description you have provided reflects your allergic status which is either due to some allergens present in your bed or linen or you are allergic to certain type of fiber that causes it in night time. The cure are the antiallergics. It is recommended to visit immunologist for vaccination .

Answered: Fri, 29 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor