Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Having regular sex. Abnormal discharge. What is it?

hi doctor, im 30 years old and had regular sex with my husband. i had my period twice this month, first was on the 14/03 - 19/03.. and i had my second period again on the 31/03.. usually i'll get cramp but the first period doesnt hurt me at all.. and i get my cramp for this second period.. and is fresh red in color.. im worried.. please help

Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.

If this is for first time you need not have to worry, due to stress and other changes, there will be variation in hormonal level, which would have caused bleeding.
If your continue to get irregular bleeding better to get PAP smear , endometrial study done.

Consult your doctor for examination and management.
Hope I answered your question. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take

Dr. Vidya
Answered: Mon, 8 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Manjula R's  Response
hi.. thanks for using HCM..
you had periods once on 14th march and again on 31st..
you have not mentioned about of use of any contraceptives..
the second time bleeding could be a ovulation bleeding..
any ways get one serum HCG levels done and see your obstetrician in any case..
all the very best..
Answered: Sun, 7 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor