Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Having lower back ache, semen coming in urine, pain in testis, urinary tract. What to do?

hi i am 39 years old man have 3 kids , one year before i have lower bach ache and also have problem of no sexual desire , errection was also not good and have timming reduced ,also have pain in urinary tract , when urine comes it is hard to hold it ,if do not do sex for a week it seems that semen is comming in urine and pain in testies and when comes near to wife for foreplay excessive discharge of semen before sex and back pain starts at that time ,i feel my self week ,kindly suggest what to do
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have pain in testicles if not having a sex for few days. This is but natural di=ue to stagnation of sperms in the testicles.
Excessive watery discharge through penis is due to excessive secretion of the glands located in urethra.which get stimulated reflexly during foreplay.
All other problems are due to anxiety and mind related. Please do not worry this will get resolved over a period of time .Try to have sex at regular intervals may be thrice a week so that testicles do not get studded with sperms.

Answered: Fri, 26 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

General & Family Physician Dr. Sumanth Mallikarjuna Majgi's  Response
semen in urine is very rare, get your urine tested for semenuria, some times when your sexual desire is less, it may be psychological also. you can try viagra (sildenafil citrate) for good and prolonged erection. this even solves your premature ejaculation. it looks like you are depressed or anxious, i suggest you to be calm and relaxed. may be you have to see psychiatrist and also surgeon to see any problem with testis.

wish you good health
Answered: Fri, 26 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor