Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Having irregular periods after marriage, trying to conceive, prescribed metaphage, duphaston. Is it safe?

hi doctor, i m 25 yrs old married since 1 year, my periods have become irregular after marriage , doctor prescribed me metaphage two times daily and a tablet of folic acid and after my period on from 14th day she said to take duphaston for 10 days ...... i want to conceive soon..... i want to ask tat is this safe and right to take these medicines ,, or these have any serious side effects...... plz help me out plz
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  195
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
DO ULTRASONAGRAM TO know about your ovulation,and to see the uterus.take tubal patency test.
semen analysis of your husband is must.
proper evaluation and ovulation induction will give you success,
consult an infertility specialist.
all the best.
Answered: Thu, 3 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor