Having ear ache and sore throat. Noticed small white spot on throat. History of strep throat. Concerned

I ve been having an ear ache, runny nose , cough , and a sore throat that s been irritating me for the last couple of days. I ve noticed today that there is also a small white spot located at the right side of the back of my throat.Any ideas what this could be? I ve also had strep throat before and this does not feel as though I have seeing as I have no difficulties speaking or eating. Thank you for your time.
Tue, 1 Apr 2014