Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Having chest pain and bloated stomach. Diagnosed with inflammation in stomach. Suggest

I am 27 years old.I quit smoking cold turkey one and half year and I started having the chest pain.I have seen so many doctors and done test like blood,ecg,Upper endoscopy.But all of them told me that I have normal results except little inflammation in stomach.Gave me 5 days course pills.Later I had some anxiety which lasted through out day suspecting some serious disease myself because of the pain.I used to drink beer and have beer belly.I have now stopped drinking beer and eating healthy meal with little exercise.I still get the chest pain with stomach bloating feeling sometime of the day.Rest of the time I feel great.Any advice or solution please.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
great job buddy for yourself to quit smoking and beer. i advise to continue the same life style and add some more fiber in your diet. take tab lesuride 25 mg twice a day for two week, will probably give you releif.

Answered: Sat, 6 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor