Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Having bad pain in between my rib cage with acid reflux. Had gallbladder removed. How to get cure?

Hi I am having very bad pains in between my rib cage right under the middle of my chest bone. It slowing comes and gets really bad like a stab and goes straight through to my back then it goes away for a few minutes and come right back. This has been happening for 6 days now. I do have acid reflucs diesese I had my gal bladder taken out 12 years ago. When the pain started I also just started taken an antibiotic for a ear sinus issue. I have had acid reflucs for years but never this bad.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi, I think you should take antacid syrup 2-3 teaspoon thrice daily after each meal alongwith take oral tablets like tab. ranitidine150 mg twice daily and antispasmodics if required. Avoid spicy or fried food and caffiene. In case pain persists , kindly get your ECG . hope it helps.
Answered: Fri, 20 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor