Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Having a yellow scaly thing on scalp that is spreading, blisters on nose, red painful bumps on fingers and toes. How can this be treated?

hi i have yellow scaley thing on my scalp and it s spreading...because I tend to pick on it. and I had these blisters like form on my nose and i accidentally popped it. so now when it turns into a little crust and starts to ooze. It always oozes. I can t stop it. I put nerosporin... benadryl ..nothing seems to work. And I have tiny little red bumps on my fingers and toes and it s spreading. Painful! Help!
Mon, 28 Oct 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dec 2013
After reading your history it appears that you might have developed secondary infection over the local area. These areas are very prone for getting secondary infection. I advise you to not pinch or pop the area. You can apply an antibiotic cream such as gentamycin cream. Antibiotic tablet s are must such as ciprofloxacin and metronidazole under medical advise. If itching is present then can take benadryl accordingly. Consult family physician at the earliest for checking the exact cause.
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor