How to eliminate a bed bug infestation?
Needs pest control and cleaning.
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concerns. If bed bugs infestation is there, you need to get whole house disinfected, get beds, sheets, clothes and all the furniture sprayed . Contact pest control and let them help. Benadryl is good for helping itch. luggage, clothing, used beds and couches, mattresses, box XXXXXXX bed frames, and headboards and all other places where they have easy access to people to bite in the night. Following precautions need to be done.
lean bedding, linens, curtains, and clothing in hot water and dry them on the highest dryer setting. Place stuffed animals, shoes, and other items that can't be washed in the dryer and run on high for 30 minutes.
Use a stiff brush to scrub mattress seams to remove bedbugs and their eggs before vacuuming.
Vacuum your bed and surrounding area frequently. After vacuuming, immediately place the vacuum cleaner bag in a plastic bag and place in garbage can outdoors.
Encase mattress and box XXXXXXX with a tightly woven, zippered cover to keep bedbugs from entering or escaping. Bedbugs may live up to a year without feeding, so keep the cover on your mattress for at least a year to make sure all bugs in the mattress are dead.
Repair cracks in plaster and glue down peeling wallpaper to get rid of places bedbugs can hide.
Get rid of clutter around the bed.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and dont forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How treat bed bug bites
- How to use callus eliminator
- Have bed bug bites how to treat these bites
- How are bed bugs born
- How to eliminate cylindrical power
- How to eliminate excess saliva
- Mild bed bug infestation
- How to eliminate blood in urine
- Body infested with bugs
- How to get rid of bed bugs ayurvedic
- Inflamed gums, bleeding. Was on prednisone. Had herpes. Is this a sign...
- Upper eyelid skin graft done to lengthen eyelid was not successful. Can...
- Diagnosed with stiff person syndrome and having muscle spasms. Taking ...
- Have hep c, HIV with anemia, fluid retention in legs, rash on palms and...
- Having trouble sleeping due to worry. Done with nuclear stress test and...
- Have Polymyalgia rheumatica. Having pain and feeling uncomfortable. What...
- Suffering from severe anxiety and pain in abdomen. Could It be...
- What is the best cream for haemorrhoids?
- Feels like room is spinning and have dizziness. Could I ask a doctor?
- Experiencing pain in ear and getting headache around left ear. What...