Have sore throat, blocked nose and noticed blood in spit. How to get cured?

Hi, I ve had sore throat for a few days now, it was most likely throat inflammation. I ve been using ibuprofen , chesty cough syrup and used Vicks to rub onto my chest and throat for the past few days, today I stayed in bed with extra clothing to remain warm. I feel a lot better, although I still have a little bit of a blocked nose but a vast improvement has progressed since the start of it. Just there now I had a small amount of fresh blood in my spit when I spat into my toilet! It made me worry a little bit... Could it be anything serious? It was about 5 minutes ago, I spat again just now and my spit is perfectly clear as it should be? Should I be worried or was it maybe just a gum?... Thanks
Wed, 23 Oct 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
i think it is sinusitis as the pnd cause throat infection
when it continues there can be blood in spit
use short course of metronidazole anti allergic tab montelucast and antiallergiccough syp and antacid
neomycin h ointment in nose bd sea water 2 rop at night in nose
get ent doctor consultation who can correctly reat you