Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Have sore ear with lump after wearing a ear rings. How to get rid of this?

I have a problem with my ear. I wore fake earings and 2days ago my ear was sore. At the back of my ear towards my nek I have 2 things that feels like balls and if I touch it then it hurts. This morning my ear is swollen its like thr are things inside of it .around my piercing hole its skin that. Looks brocken. Plz help me. Kind regards
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
This is an allergic reaction to the eariings you wore, it may require a medication like loratidine or fexofenadine or benadryl. It may also require cortisone cream. If the redness and swelling is present for more than 2-3 days with no improvement, it would be best to see your doctor for a physical exam
Answered: Sat, 2 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor