Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Have pubic hairs, hair in arm pits. Don't have wider shoulder. Duration body will take to grow?

IM 16 n IM going to ask about puberty , I have some pubic hair around my penis , my hair on my legs are black and getting longer, but very slowly, I have very little arm hair, n literally 3 small black armpit hairs, my balls might have grown and dropped a little but my penis hasn t changed any, IM really worried n want to know how long it will take for it n the testing my body to grow. I also don t have a.fully developed Adams apple, or wider shoulders.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to the forum.
These are all genetically determined.
It is hard to predict the time and especially if u look for it, it may seem like it is not growing.
So let it take its time.
If worried, you may see a adolescent physician or an endocrinologist.
best regards
Answered: Tue, 12 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor