Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Have pores on penis which excrete fluid. No pain or discomfort. What is this problem?

There are pores on the shaft of my penis which excrete this yellow/white substance when pressure is applied to the pores. There's no pain, no discomfort, and it doesn't cause any problems to my health that I know of. Is this a STI? Given into account that I am a virgin, I doubt this, but, I would like to be sure. Should I have my doctor look at this?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  54
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concern. It is unusual to have pores on penis which excrete fluid. I am guessing that you probably have a chronic fungal infection. I also think that you need urgent medical attention whilst your life may be at risk. I recommend that you walk into your nearest doctor's office or an emergency room to get yourself checked out. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Sun, 28 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor