Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Have polymenorrhagia and dub disease. Ultrasound shows normal uterus and ovaries. What should be done?

I am a 40 years female with DUB ( ultrasound normal uterus and ovaries)on. I have got polymenorrhagia and my CBC last year WBC count 6000/ul RBC count 0000?/ul Hb 7.1 g/dl Hct 23.8% MCV 66.0 fl MCH 19.8pg/cell plt count 0000 /ul RDW-CV 19.8% MPV 8.6 fl Neutrophil 60% Eosinophils 4% Basophils 2% Lymphocytes 25% Monocytes 8% Atypical Lymphocytes 1% Poikilocytosis few Microcytosis 2+ Hypochromia 1+ NRBC-/100wbc Plt smear adequate I ate herb and DUB improved. Last CBC shows Giant platelet , anisocytosis 1+HCt 30% Hb 9.3% RBCcount 0000WBC 5950 MCV 80.4 MCH 24.9MCHC 31.0 Plt count 0000 RDW-CV17.2%MPV10.7Neutrophils 55% Eosinophils 2%Lymphocytes 38% Monocytes5% What should I do!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  145
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello mam,thanks for trusting health care magic.
It is common to have such pattern at this age but still not to be taken lightly
In case you again get heavy periods then get an abdominal ultrasound and hormone assays viz Thyroid function tests to see for the cause of this altered pattern of periods
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.
Answered: Fri, 9 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor