Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Have overgrowth in WBC in vaginal discharge and irregular periods. Suggestions?

hi i am 20 years old i have an overgrowth in white boold cell in my vaginal discharge i tested negative for stds 3 times i have a lot of pelvic pressure during and after sex also very irregular periods i get a lot of kidney infections yet i take cranberry pills also havea large pea sized lump located under the skin on the upper left side of the vaginal opening the lump doesnt hurt and it doesnt seem to move around much under the skin any ideas???? whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that you might have severe infection in your Genito-urinary tract and requires extensive treatment.
Consult your Gynaec and go for long higher antibiotic medicine course.
The lump you are having on vaginal opening might be due to having Bertholin cyst.
If advised by your Gynaec, go for excision.
Keep local hygiene clean, dry and airy.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sat, 3 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor