Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Have nauseous feeling. Blood test and urine test show negative. What should I do?

I went to the Dr to see why I have been feeling nauseous the past couple weeks along with a strong sense of smell that at times make me want to throw up but it only makes me gag. I have been a little Moody as well. My menstrual was very light & shorter then usual. Nothing seems to be working for this nauseous feeling not even the pills I was given at the doctors office. Sprite, 7up, Ginger Ale, Saltines, Chicken noodle soup absolutely nothing helps for long at all. I have taken 3 test on defective the other 2 negative I have taken a urine test at the Dr it was negative also. The blood test was negative as well but I still have these symptoms. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  9
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Having nausea and strong sense of small doesn't always mean pregnancy. There could be other reasons for your symptoms.If your 3 pregnancy tests are negative,close the chappter that pregnancy is the cause of your symptoma.Acid peptic disease (APD)could be responsible for your symptoms.APD is caused by spicy food,alcohol,smoking,and infection by bacteria called H Pylori.Gonsult a physician who may evaluate you to determine the cause of your symptoms and may manage accordingly.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Fri, 28 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor