First of all, do a blood test
for beta HCG
as early pregnancy
test may give false negative result. Check result and consult with your doctor.
In pulled out method, sometimes precum or prostatic fluid, secreted prior to ejaculation, causes pregnancy in low percentage although it depends on ovulation time.
Other close possibility is Premenstrual Syndrome
(PMS) if pregnancy is ruled out. Then you should follow certain measures like
1) avoid salty food/ coffee in 2nd half of period,
2) Avoid stress
by yoga/deep breathing,
3) Control body wt by regular physical exercise
4) Take healthy diet and drink lots of water
5) wear tight breast support for breast discomfort
6) use some medication like anti spasmodic for cramp
7) maintain personal hygiene and need proper sleep.
Be well and take care.