Have irregular periods. Suggested to use VITEOFER and REGESTERONE and CBP servic protaction test. Can I go for this?

hello doctor .. generally i have irregular periods .. today i have visited one of the gyn near by my house.. she suggested me to use REGESTERONE tablet 4nos twice a day .. and VITEOFER tablet for 15 days one tablet daily at night... she told me der is some problem due to which i need to take scannig of pelvic organs and CBP servic protaction test... she also told me that there is something developing inside my reproductive system due to which my ovaries may not be active and my chances of getting pregnant may b less.. could u please help me out :(
Sat, 15 Jun 2013