What is Insulin resistance?
Diminished effectiveness of insulin in lowering plasma glucose levels, arbitrarily defined as a daily requirement of at least 200 units of insulin to prevent hyperglycemia or ketosis; usually due to binding of insulin or insulin receptor sites by antibodies; associated with obesity, ketoacidosis, and infection.
Questions and answers on "Insulin resistance"
Health resources related to Insulin resistance
- Skin hanging under tongue insulin resistance
- Insulin resistance swelling hives when exercising
- How to improve insulin resistance
- Diagnosis of high insulin resistance
- Treatment and cure for insulin resistance
- Microgynon insulin resistance
- Link insulin resistance vision
- Apple cider vinegar and insulin resistance
- Foods that lower insulin resistance
- Diet plan menu for insulin resistance