Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Have few red patches of skin around inner thigh and pubic area. Any home remedy?

I am a 16 year old female and I recently noticed a few patches of skin around my inner thigh/pubic area have become red, raw and peel a little. They scab overnight but I am a dancer so when I dance and exercise, they hurt and become raw again. It s very uncomfrotable and would love an answer for a home remedy or something. Thankyou
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
You seem to be having intertrigo.
To treat the same
Apply a steroid antifungal cream like hydrozole cream
Wear loose cotton underclothes
Keep the area sweat free and well ventilated as much as possible
Also dust the area with absorbant antifungal powder like clotrimazole powder to prevent recurrence

Hope that helps
Answered: Tue, 19 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor