Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Have cut on the skin of penis. Have been diagnosed with yeast infection. How long will it take to heal?

I had some small cuts on the skin between my penis head and the shaft, doctors thought it was peyronnies disease but after doing sm research i think it is a yeast infection so i have been treating it as such, it seems to be getting better but this is my 2nd week and it hasnt fully cleared up feels like the skin was badly damaged is there anything i can do to speed it up and do u recomend artificial vaginas to help get back to normal
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
i and welcome to HCM.
I definitely dont recommend this. Penis area is sensitive and usually it takes more tme to heal then the othe parts of body. COntinue local treating and if doesnt get better then systemic antibacterial and antifungal treatment should be considered. Till that ,try to avoid sexuall intercourse,masturbation or any manipulation in theat area. Keep this clean and dry. Wish you good health.
Answered: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor