Have back pain, stiff neck, head pain, difficulty breathing during exertion

I am recently suffereing from right rm pain which i get on and off, i cant lift heavy objects and i have dropped things like the kettle whilst carrying it back, i didnt even feel my grip go. I also have poster problems such as pain in back going up to neck causing stiffness and bad head pains up the sides. i generally feel unwell when this happens but cant explain it, i also get short of breath when climbing stairs or anything strenuous. it is all affecting everything i do eg housework etc
Wed, 20 Mar 2013