Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.
The most common causes of muscle pains are OVERUSE, STRESS
, TENSION or MINOR INJURIES. This type of muscle pain is more often localized affecting one or more muscle groups or parts of the body.
Muscle pain that occurs during an activity indicates a pulled or strained muscle.
The general treatment guidelines are -
* Rest - Take a break from your normal activities.
* Ice -Place an ice pack or bag on the sore area for 15 to 20 minutes three times a day.
* Compression -Use a compression bandage to reduce swelling.
* Elevation -Elevate your foot to help reduce swelling.
* Medicines - Judicious use of analgesics & muscle relaxants
Hope this information is helpful. Good day