Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Have PCOS. Negative pregnancy test. Increased HCG value. What should I do?

I have PCOS .My last cycle date was 29 Nov.After I missed my date I continued doing Pregnancy test but got negative and finally on 10 jan I got positive.My hcg value was 400 which rose to 1560 after 7 days.Now my doc did a TVS and saw a SAC, no fetal pole .He said wait for 2 weeks. If I calculate by my period date it s more than 7 weeks..but scan shows that of 5 weeks.What should I do? Is it possible that I ovulated late? Pls help
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  22
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
It seems that you had a late ovulation and a late conception. Since your HCG levels are rising satisfactorily, there is no need to worry. The fetal pole and cardiac activity will appear in next two weeks.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Sat, 9 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor