What causes light vaginal bleeding after an embryo transfer?
Sir, my wife has undergone ICSI 3 Day embryo Transfer. 1 cell is compact grade and others are Grade B. She got pregnant successfully and Values were @ DPT 14 577 Hcg & 23 Progesterone level and @ DPT 16 Hcg 1577 & 23 Progesterone level. Also she had undergone TVS and spotted SAC at 5 weeks. Then after two days she started to experience light bleeding for one day and stopped afterwards. Again as per Doctor advise, we have done Beta HCG @ Day 20 and It came 3200 . The doctor said that since three embryos have transferred, there might be bleeding and changes in BHCG and they told that finger crossed and Hope for the best at Final scan scheduled on DPT 25. Please let me know Do we have hope for Viable pregnancy?
yes.There is hope since no bleeding
I can understand your concern.
Since 3 embryos were transfered and a sac is seen we have to wait for a week for rescan .
Hcg is raising and no bleeding.Hence I suggest you to patiently wait for tv scan. That can predict fetal pole if viable pregnancy.
Scan will be better than serial hcg.
Hope my answer helps you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Light vaginal bleeding
- Random light vaginal bleeding
- Uti light vaginal bleeding
- What causes light vaginal bleeding after a hysterectomy
- Light vaginal bleeding after pee
- Light vaginal bleeding lifted weight had hysterectomy cause of bleeding
- Causes of light vaginal bleeding
- Symptoms of Light vaginal bleeding
- Can incompetent cervix cause light vaginal bleeding?
- Diagnosis of Light vaginal bleeding
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?