What causes blood clot in the urine?
I missed oct 3 my period and I checked with doctor by upt they told I m pregnant
On 12th October. Today 16th October I found a blood clot in my urine and i checked with the doctor she asked for early pregnancy test
The report shows
Uterus is anteverted and gravid,there is a single regular intrauterine gestational sac,mean sac diameter 1.38cm, is corresponding to6week ,yolk sac and fetal pole are not visualised on present study,both ovaries are normal,there is no evidence of subchorionic haemorrhage,no free fluid in POD
Could you please explain me in detail whether there is any chances of miscarriage whether i m pregnant r not
The report is normal only.
Hi.Welcome to Healthcare magic.I analysed your reports.Your report says that,you are pregnant.I didnt find any abnormality in your report.Presence of vaginal bleeding denotes miscarriage till 6th month of pregnancy.It is absent in your case.So dont worry.Kindly take healthy foods.
Feel free to ask any kinds of medical questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could be the cause for blood in urine
- Causes of blood clots in mans urine
- What causes small clot of blood in urine
- Blood clots in urine causes
- Noticed blood in urine what is causing this
- What are the possible causes of blood in urine
- What causes clotting of blood while urinating
- What is the cause of traces of blood in urine
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this
- What causes blood in urine