• question-icon

What causes blood clot in the urine?

Posted on Fri, 10 Nov 2017 in Women's Health
Question: Hi
I missed oct 3 my period and I checked with doctor by upt they told I m pregnant
On 12th October. Today 16th October I found a blood clot in my urine and i checked with the doctor she asked for early pregnancy test
The report shows
Uterus is anteverted and gravid,there is a single regular intrauterine gestational sac,mean sac diameter 1.38cm, is corresponding to6week ,yolk sac and fetal pole are not visualised on present study,both ovaries are normal,there is no evidence of subchorionic haemorrhage,no free fluid in POD

Could you please explain me in detail whether there is any chances of miscarriage whether i m pregnant r not
Answered by Dr. Muthu Krishnan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
The report is normal only.

Detailed Answer:
Hi.Welcome to Healthcare magic.I analysed your reports.Your report says that,you are pregnant.I didnt find any abnormality in your report.Presence of vaginal bleeding denotes miscarriage till 6th month of pregnancy.It is absent in your case.So dont worry.Kindly take healthy foods.
Thank you.
Feel free to ask any kinds of medical questions.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Muthu Krishnan