Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Have PCOD. Under follicular study. On chemochest and blong. Is this major?

hi sir my name is pavani.i got marriage in last year may.i trying to get preg.doc told that i had pcod .i took the folicular study is good but folicles are not ruptured so on 14th day ofter menstruation doc gave me the hcg 5000iu.iam using melmet 500mgand chemochest 200mg and blong tablet also but i did not get the pregnant i get the periods.on my 30th day cycle.this is major problem or minor plz suggest me.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
Thanks for the query.

Poly cystic ovary disease is a common problem seen in many women.
By affecting the menstrual cycle and ovulation it can cause infertility.
So you have to continue the treatment.
And this time after confirming the ovulation plan intercourse around that time which will increase the possibility of pregnancy.
Take care
Answered: Wed, 26 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor