Is pregnancy possible when urine pregnancy test shows negative?
Thanks for posting the query.
As it is already negative in urine pregnancy test, I suggest you to get Beta HCG blood test done. Even if it comes to be negative then it could be an ovulation.
You can take Tab. Devery 10 mg once a day for 5 days and stop after which you'll get back your periods in another 3 days.
Any issue do follow up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Negative pregnancy test ketones urine
- Hcg urine pregnancy test
- Urine pregnancy test accuracy
- Urine velocity pregnancy test
- Negative urine pregnancy test
- Dettol and urine pregnancy test
- Frequent urination negative pregnancy test
- Are the urine pregnancy tests reliable
- Urine pregnancy test for cattle
- Urine and bleach pregnancy test
- What does this KFT report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for body pain, sneezing and dry cough
- Suggest treatment for itching all over the body
- Suggest ways to reduce the midnight food cravings
- How long does eye inflammation take to resolve?
- What does weird sensation on left side of the face suggest?
- What do the following blood test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in knee while walking
- What causes sweating, nausea and dizziness with history of epilepsy?
- What causes severe peripheral neuropathy when diagnosed with myopathy?