Has had body aches, back pain, dizziness, sweating. Should I get a tetanus shot?

My 31 year old son has had body aches, including neck and back pain severe dizziness, breaks into sweats and had just been feeling ill and doctoring for the past 2 months with no diagnosis. He works in a foundry which is somewhat of a dirty environment and has had minor lacerations, nothing serious. He just realized today that he has never had a tetanus shot. Could these symptoms be a mild case of tetanus because he does have some jaw tightness and aching too?
Tue, 10 Sep 2013