Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Hands and feet are ice cold. Have depression and ejaculation on seeing a girl. Suggestions?

Hi, I had my blood test done recently the blood sugay level was 104. My hands and feet are ice cold almost all the time. I feel depressed all the time. My hands and head tremble and I am only 28. I started masturbating at the age of 15 and now whenever I see a girl my semen just comes out within seconds. I have worse condition of PE. Please suggest whet shall I do to get rid of these conditions. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
Lab Tests
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Dec 2014
Welcome to HCM

Your sugar levels are in normal range, there is nothing to worry. You have mentioned your hands and feet are cold most of the time. You are feeling low. Tremors are also present.

First of all just to reassure you, Masturbation is a healthy practice. It has nothing to do with your symptomatology. Every adult male or female after attaining puberty masturbate. So it has nothing to do with your depressive symptoms. But continuous thinking about masturbation and beliefs about its effects are producing stress in you. It has increased the anxiety in you. Due to this you are feeling low and you are having tremors. You have mentioned that on seeing girls your semen just comes out. It is most likely not semen, it may be precum, which is lubricating fluid secreted on getting erection.
I will advise you to divert your attention by reading good books, exercise daily, practice yoga daily. If problem increases visit a Psychiatrist for episodic control of anxiety. Medicines like Fluoxetine Paroxetine will not only cover depression, but will also help to delay ejeculation.

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi

Answered: Mon, 18 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Gourav Monga's  Response

welcome to health care magic

Get your routine investigations and semen test done and seek help from a general practitioner once to rule out medical pathology. If everything comes out to be normal, you probably have "depression with anxiety". For this you should consult a psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and management. Secondly, PE may be a part of anxiety.
Don't worry and relax. Take proper sleep, have balanced diet and do some relaxation exercise like deep breathing, yoga or meditation.

Hope it helps
Good Luck
Dr. Gourav Monga
Consultant Psychiatrist
Answered: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor