Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Had repeated miscarriages. Suffered from hypothroid during miscarriages. Advised to take folic acid and ecosprine. Suggest

hello dr i am 25yrs , wt is 56kg . i had 2 cin 2 yrs repetadly. this 2 miscarriage on 5 week. i had hypothroid since 3 yrs. during miscarriage my thyroid level tsh is 10.71. my dr suggest me some invstigation before third concive. she also advice take folic acid &ecosprine before three month when i planed conciving. plz halp me suggest me what i am doing?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Hypothyroidism is a known cause for miscarriage.Continue drugs as prescribed by your doctor to normalize your thyroid status before planning for pregnancy.Continue Folic acid and escosprin. These medicines help in prevention of miscarriage.
Hope this answers your question.
Answered: Mon, 22 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor