Had partial hysterectomy when i was 23 for one ovary. lately feeling irritable with mood swings

I was picking up the yard got very hot. I got inside starting dry heaving for a couple minutes.. I ran cold water all over my face . I laid down with a cold rag. When I got up still felt dizzy and dry heevs. I m 32 had a partial hysterectomy when I was 23, all but one ovary . Lately I ve been irritable with mood swing and feeling hot on and off. I have neuropathy really bad in my legs and feet. Any connections
Fri, 6 May 2011