What causes pain in the lower leg radiating to the knee and tiredness?
Take juicy fruits like citrus fruits
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query carefully and understand your concerns. Although it could be due to a blood clot, the symptoms are more likely to be due to peripheral neuropathy.
I would need to ask if you are a diabetic. Deficiency of Vitamin B12 could also give rise to such a presentation. Taking Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1500 mcg supplement per day for at least a couple of weeks should help in improving the situation.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tiredness or guidyness in the body
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- What causes tiredness numbness in arm pain in handsbackabdomenwrist
- What causes severe tiredness
- Pain in legs and tiredness
- What are the causes for lightheadedness and tiredness
- Tiredness achy legs dizziness what can cause this
- Cause of frequent urination tiredness lower back pain painful breasts
- What could be causing tiredness
- What causes pain in abdomen vomiting and tiredness
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation