Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Had intercourse, started bleeding, having stabbing pain. Should i be worried?

hi i had sex about 3 weeks ago then after sex about 3 days later i started to bleed and have now been bleeding for 3 weeks not heavy but bleeding and it seems to be dark blood!!! ive had no pain or anythink apart from yesterday when i had a stabbing pain down in that area. should i go to the doctors im really worryed about it . thanks
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
your age and sex is not clear in the question.
considering you a female ,this bleeding might be a menstrual irregularity.
but thorough examination is must by any gynecologist .
if she suggest have a pap smear test to rule out any serious illness and sonography regarding stabbing pain.
wish you all the best.
Answered: Wed, 20 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor