Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Grade two prostrate enlargement, uneasiness during urination. Taking medication for BP, diabetes. Cure?

sir my father is diagnosed with grade 2 prostrate enlargement , but he has no much problems with urination only early in the morning he faces a bit uneasiness or else everything is fine, he z aged 56 on medication for BP and diabetes . please can u suggest remedies and right type of treatment ways its pros n corns and the duration required for complete cure and wht would be the chances of more deterioration if so please guide me.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Your father who is 56 years old has grade two enlarged Prostate.with minimal voiding symptoms.Since he does not have obstructive symptoms now he does not need any active intervention or medicines ,However enlarge prostate is a progressive pathology and progresses further with advanced age.So keep him under observation and moment he develops symptoms like increased frequency of micturition,nocturea.poor stream get his Ultrasound scanning done and consult some Urologist for evaluation. There is nothing to worry about it as Enlargement of Prostate is a ageing problem and not the disease to be worried about.
Answered: Thu, 17 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor