Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Getting paper cuts in the labia majora after having multiple unprotected sex. Itching with vaginal discharge. STD?

Hi . I have had unprotected sex with 2 people. Now I ve noticed during the past 4 months I ve been getting a paper cut in the crease of my labia majora . It will go away and come back. It get itchy but I do t have any abnormal discharge . Now my bf is saying he has a paper cut on his penis but he is uncercomsised. I m scared to think I got an std
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  123
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you might have fungal infection on the part.
It is possible that this infection might be given by your boy friend or vice a versa.
As now 4 months passed go for STD test to rule out possibility of having STD.
Keep local hygiene dry, clean and healthy.
Now on ward use condom for safety.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 28 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor