Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Genital warts, does wartol work or is aldara better ?

i have had genital warts for a cpl yrs and the freeze method isnt working. it comes bk in a matter of weeks and leaves scarring. it tells me this method isnt working for me. ive read reports of aldara working but also reports giving neg feedback about the product. im wondering if 'wartol' mouth spray is TRULY effective or if its a scam.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  712
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response


Genital wart is caused by human papilloma virus.

The treatment methods include medication like [ Imiquimod (Aldara), Trichloroacetic acid (TCA), Podophyllin and podofilox (Condylox)]

Or you can go for the surgical procedures like ( Cryosurgery, electrocauterization, laser therapy, surgical excision ).

As wartol is a herbal preparation, so i have no idea about it. I recommend you to consult your dermatologist before going forward in this regard.

You can follow me on twitter, drarunprakashmd.


Answered: Fri, 21 May 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor