Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online


Asked On : Fri, 19 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  401
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

it would best to consult a doctor.

Answered: Fri, 9 Apr 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
it is shown as occult as it is not associated wiith displacement of the fracture fragment. However since it is the sacrum you have to rule out nerve compression by examination and also a mri. I would advise you to visitna orthopedician in this regard. If you have already consulted one and a nerve injury is ruled out i would advise you to continue the treatment prescribed as advises and get a mri after 6 weeks. It would help to know the progress. Do not lift heavy weight and climb s
airs. Always use a brace while walking or sitting. I hope i have answered your query. Take care
Answered: Sat, 26 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor