Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Fluid filled testicle with pain. Diagnosed with hydrocele. Any chance of bursting it?

I was told I has a Hydro cell of the testical now it is fluid in side it like a ballon and has pain with it .Have all ready had ulter sound it is large what do you do? can it bust? the Dr said not to pick up any thing heavy. I have had this for Awhile. will be back have to get some money.all i have is 14.00 on my debt card
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
Apr 2013
Hi and welcome to HCM.
Hydrocele is by fluid acumulation in testicles which comes from abdominal cavitiy. The cause is the same as for hernias and size of hydrocele varfise depending in how long do you stand or do exercise. It cant pass spontaneosuly in most cases and surgical procdure should be done for permanent treatment.It cant burst,it just can be painful and unpleasant. It can be also aspirated by needle but this is just temporary treatment. WIsh you good health
Answered: Thu, 2 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor