Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Flesh colored bumps on head and foreskin

I am 17 years old and I havent had any sexual intercourse; so this rules or STDs and other diseases. The head of my penis is covered with these bumps so much so that I cant even see the normal head of my penis. These bumps have no pain or itchiness. The foreskin isnt as bad and the bumps doesnt stick out much compared to the head. I would really appreciate in someone(ANYONE) can give me advice or help me. These bumps have cause me depression and also because of these bumps I chose not to have sex. So my partner doesnt get freaked out.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  471
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
If STDs are ruled out then the other possibility is of genital warts. These are usually painless harmless lumps without any discharge and remain so for years if no treatment is taken. You can discuss the treatment options with your dermatologist.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Tue, 16 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor