Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Feeling sick when smoking, increased vaginal discharge. Should I worry about pregnancy?

ok so been feeling quesy not throwing up just quesy, tierd , but chalked it up to me living off of redbull and ciggs for the last week and a half, but when i started feeling sick when i smoked i thought i could be pregnent .... heres the dates aug 20 first day of period sept third only day my bf came in side of me.... only started to think i was pregnet when smoking made me feel sick ive smoked for 7yrs never made me sick before also i have had a lot of vagainal discarge ....not due to start perido for another 4-5 days so should i worry about being pregnent or not ........side note probly not related i squezzed my nipples and clear ---whit liquid came out
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
According to the history you have given, if you are having regular cycles, you had intercourse during the fertile period of your cycle, so chances of getting pregnant are more. Nipple discharge occurs during early pregnancy so also increased vaginal discharge and nausea. I suggest you to see a gynecologist for an examination and you can also take a HPT. In case your pregnancy is confirmed, you should quit smoking as this is going to harm the baby. Take care.
Answered: Wed, 19 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor